Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zaitzeff

Here's the background......I was very hungry and didn't want to take the subway to midtown......so we opted for something near our work.......Zaitzeff was an establishment that fit this description and had received props from various other reviewers sooooooo.............

The best thing about Zaitzeff was its location to us and the fact that they had beer readily available......after that they went down hill.......where even to begin......beer....not many.....bathrooms......not for the public but we could use (?)...pickles.....none.....fries......pre-made and sitting out.......Kobe burger.....(yeah I fell for that whatever meat it was for 15.50) .......cooked to order...no only cooked one way (which was not told to us when we ordered)....juiciness since was not cooked they way I wanted.....was lacking..bun nothing there......condiments......yeah I think that was salt but was half rice and couldn't be shaken out of the shaker no matter how hard I tried.....fucking ketchup, right, that is apparently some unattainable commodity that only a few people were lucky enough to stumble upon..

Anyway I think you get the picture......this place is a hole in the wall and I can't understand why anyone would give this a good review yet alone place it on the top of the list.......overall rating a 41.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, just when I thought you couldn't get any better.......and then bam......what can one say the words just speak for themself......god bless you and your talent

    ReplyDelete