Friday, July 17, 2009

Bar Artisinal

This place is so sweet you guys. There are lots of reasons why. The place is really nice and expensive looking. The female staff members are putting on a show and they look good. I guess the dudes are probably good at their jobs too, but who cares. In addition to the scenery, the food is really really good. If you keep the drink count low and just stick to burgers it's not very expensive either. I think I ranked it 82/100 but I lost my scorecard and am writing this review about a month late, but 82/100 makes sense.

The fried cheese thingies are delicious. Make sure you order some and make sure you dip them in the seasalt and pepercorns that are part of the delivery presentation. The burger is delicious and is clearly made by somebody who knows what he/she is doing. The same is true about the fries, they are crispy, delicious and salted perfectly.

I don't remember anything else about the place a month later, but the name deserves special attention. I mean, who in their right mind would name a restaurant "Bar Art is Anal." It makes you look ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment