Friday, July 17, 2009

Bar Artisanal (Bar Art Is Anal)

This week we visited bar artisanal......which when originally suggested I thought it was some sick trendy art show or something......but I digress.......this establishment is located just south of canal near west broadway......it is a new place and looks very trendy......because of this I had the usual thoughts.....overpriced and not going to get good service or a good burger for that matter..........boy was I wrong on all counts.......

This place is awesome.......the burger cooked to order, awesome all I can say is awesome.....the bun I had small issue with, don't get me wrong it was delicious but kind of had some issues with it but not enough to worry about (I'm being too picky here).......the meat was awesome the fries were very crisp and needed no salting.........in a new twist we were allowed to choose any cheese from the cheese menu (yes there was a cheese menu) to put on our burgers......this was an unexpected delight........also we broke a small rule and had some apps olives and fried cheese......delicious........

The decor of the place is nice the bathrooms are clean and plentiful ...... I thought this place would not have a shot to remain opened because its so big but it was full by the time we left......

Whats more to say.......to top it off they were playing "Gigantic" by the Pixies while I was in the bathroom.......total class........this place gets a high 85 out of 100 despite the poor name choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment