Monday, May 18, 2009

WATERFRONT ALE HOUSE

This local joint is located in mid-town (at least to me).....and is a fine, fine burger......first things first...guinness on tap always a plus, not to mention 15 or so other beers on tap....the condiments were readily available on the windowsills with many choices of mustard and such.......the establishment itself is an old local tavern type hangout with a waitress to match.....good service and friendly......

Now the burger was about as good as any other I have consumed......but being hungry and as time passes I am having problems doing a fair comparison.....the fries delicious, the burger cooked just right (medium rare), the environment friendly and casual.

I would put this burger joint a step below dumont burger and perhaps equal to corner bistro......we will have to work out a more mathematical way of comparing the burgers in the future.......overall an excellent burger and hangout joint......minuses its location.

1 comment:

  1. Once again a great post.....I can't tell you how much your insight is helping me.....you are a great, great person.....thank you....and god bless.

    ReplyDelete