Friday, April 10, 2009

Rare

There is nothing "Rare" about stomach problems in my life. That being said, the terrible diarrhea that resulted from eating a pound of french fries and then the T-Bone steakburger at this place deserves recognition. The walk from the restaurant to the nearest bathroom 1.7 miles away at my office was one of the worst of my life. I felt like there was a balloon in my bowels that got fuller and fuller with each step.

Other than the problems outlined above, the burger itself was a masterpiece of indulgence and gluttony. The chef somehow covered every square millimeter of the patty with cheese and wrapped the entire concoction with bacon. The burger also had around 6 very greasy onion rings that hurt more than they helped (maybe 2 would have been better). The yogurt spread was bad.

2 comments:

  1. "There is nothing "Rare" about stomach problems in my life." hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete